Sunday, August 23, 2009

gaga for cupcakes!


Ive been a cupcake fanatic for quite a long time, and one of my fave is sonja's cupcakes. Whenever I go to serendra, id always make sure to stop by at their store. The store is a nice place to stop by and relax. You can also use their free wifi.

Anyway, one of my fave is the bunny hugger carrot cake.(very moist cake with fresh carrots topped with cream cheese frosting) heavenly!I haven't tried all of them but I guess it all tasted terrific. each cupcake has their own unique flavor.

I also like their PB&j cupcake( moist choco cake topped with creamy peanut butter and jelly).Their red velvet vixen was ok and a bit dry in my opinion but in general tastes good.And for those who loves minty flavor, better try minty condition(choco cake with creamy mint frosting)
prices range from 60- 130 pesos each cupcake. quite expensive for a piece of cupcake but definitely worth the price for its taste and presentation!

No comments:

Post a Comment